Ok..so you caught me.
I do, on occasion, channel the count from sesame street.
He has been woven into the fabric of who I am.
I’m trying to learn to accept it.
But about the eight.
Whilst avoiding the myriad of chores that await my attention this evening, I stumbled upon some lady’s blog and she had this “eight things” post.
And since I’m super bored, and wish to continue to avoid said chores.
And because I am just stinkin’ depressed about the holidays this year and do not wish to delve into that abyss of my physche,
I am going to do the eight things.
You do it too.
Then post a link in the comments section here.
Oh come on!
you know you have chores you want to avoid!
Besides…it’ll be FUN!!
So, without further ado…
8 shows I watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy.
- The amazing race
- Trauma, life in the ER
- re-runs of 90210 on soap.net. (don’t judge me!)
- the new 90210
- America’s next top model
- Top Chef
8 things that happened yesterday:
- We went to church
- I worked after church
- I cooked Chili for dinner
- Brian and I watched the amazing race.
- Brian got sick..poor guy.
- I did two loads of laundry.
- I spent far too much time online..as usual.
- I charged my cell phone.
8 favorite places to eat:
- Long John Silvers
- Panda Express
- P.F. Chang’s (YUM_O)
- Papa Murphy’s (though, technically..that’s at home..but whatever!)
8 Things I’m looking forward to:
- Being off work for two days. Fifth graders test my patience!
- A hot bath later.
- Brian being well..Love you honey!
- Meeting Jesus! YAY!
- My Christmas Cranberry Salad. It’s awesome. I said it.
- My oldest child having a child exactly like him and the apology I will someday receive from him for his horrid behavior and smart, sassy mouth! Grrr.
- My parents possibly coming for Christmas. I’m starting to get discouraged that it’ll happen..but I’m hopeful. I miss them.
- Hannah Montana not being popular anymore. Really.
8 things on my wish list:
- A foot spa… my feet hurt soooooooo bad.
- A “Mikey chair”. My uncle had this chair in his house..it was huge and comfortable and I want one. And yes, I named it after him. I’m strange like that.
- A clean house. HA!
- A down vest. I’d really like a down vest.
- To be about 50lbs. lighter.
- For my parents to come for Christmas.
- One of those Glade thingies that sprays air freshener every 35 minutes or so.
- A cure for Cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Ok…your turn now!!! Make sure you link back here!