Just a snapshot of life here.
on this day, in this moment.
- I am sitting on the computer. Blogging (duh) when I should be doing dishes and laundry.
- there are two snoring labradors at my feet.
- there is a fire crackling in the fireplace.
- outside, everything is covered in a blanket of white and the sky looks heavy with the promise of more.
- Ricky is upstairs playing his “cars” game on the game cube.
- Brian is softly snoring in the other room (ok, it may not be softly…but the door is closed so it isn’t too loud out here!)
- Clayton and M’Kayla are eating lunch at school
- I am humming “I can only imagine” by Mercy Me. (they are awesome..check them out!)
- I am realizing that the speaker to the computer that is now blaring the afore mentioned song is right against the wall of the afore mentioned room where Brian is snoring. And that I should probably turn it down.
- I am closing this post so I can go get busy on my chores before I have to go attempt yet another round of “mini van’s on ice” (no, really…it’s an exciting game!)
Hope you all have a great day!