Can you believe it’s Christmas already? Wow…where did this year go!? They just seem to go faster and faster the older I get. (yes mom, no need to remind me that my birthday is next month.)
So, because we have this wonderful holiday to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and what a blessing He is to all of humanity…I will take just a minute and give Him a little thanks for all of the wonderful blessings he has given us this year!
- Our very own home to live in. A place to raise our children. A place we can belong in.
- A new little baby niece to love and adore. Zoe, I havn’t met you yet, but I love you sweetie!
- The blessing of baby for my cousin, Marcie and her Husband, Devin. Both of whom are Cancer survivors and who deserve so much happiness!!!
- The blessing of watching over Brian while he drives at night to take care of us, and stopping that semi truck just feet from the cliff.
- The blessing of my uncle, Mike, still being here after a stroke. Mike, We love you so very much and we are continuing to pray for you every day!
- The blessing of good health! Brian and I both quit using tobacco this year! It’s something we have struggled with for a long time and have finally overcome it!
- The blessing of watching over Brian’s dad, Dick, when that woman rear-ended his truck. It could have been so much worse if not for the grace of God!
- The blessing of our family. We have many differences, but we all love each other and I am so happy to have each and every one of you in my life!
- And most of all, I am blessed to have a Lord who is willing to give his life to pay for my sins. For that I am MOST thankful.
Remember the reason for the season (even if your kids can’t have “holiday programs” anymore…but that’s another post for another day) God bless each and every one of you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!