What are you loving right now???
It’s a great question.
I need to think about these thing..because I’m just not feelin the love lately LOL!!!
So..here ya go..this is what I’m loving right now….
- being on a new DT and making new friends.
- fishy lip kisses from my baby boy
- listening to M’Kayla sing to her barbie DVD
- watching Clayton become a young man…it’s an awesome thing to watch them grow.
- seeing that spring is well under way…I love this time of year!
- working on my life art journal..and the fact that it facilitated an email from Ali E. Woah I almost choked when I saw that email!!!
- Having a great friend to talk to, laugh with, cry with, share ups and downs with…even if she is clear across the country.
- Looking into my future and seeing a healthier me..that is a good thing!!!
Now..some things I’m not lovin..just to balance it out…
- That disturbing “knock” in the motor of the van…I just wanna cry when I hear it…I cannot afford to get it checked out. I love my van.
- fighting with Brian.
- being broke…I hate being broke.
- Seeing a friend hurting…and knowing there is nothing I can do but be there to listen.
- being fat…I hate being fat…but I’m working on it (right Jaime!?)
- auto racing..I’m just not lovin it right now…at all.
So what are you lovin right now!?