I learned a lot today…I guess the old saying is true….you are always learning!!!
- I learned that if I write out a “schedule” for myself, I get a LOT more done!
- I learned that arm and hammer baking soda is an AMAZING cleanser!
- I learned that playing with wooden train sets really is fun!
- I learned that the best sound in the world is my little one saying “I wuv you mommy.”
- I learned that I am more than ready for spring to come…it was a beautiful day today…LOVE the sunshine!!!
- I learned that grilled cheese sandwhiches and tomato soup is a feel good, filling meal!
- I learned that I adore my husband. The way he trudges off to work to take care of us when he’d really rather stay home and get well.
- I learned that if I stay off the computer….my house stays cleaner!
- I learned that the new puppy is terrified of the horses :: snicker ::
- I learned that eventhough things are not what I would call “ideal”…I have a wonderful life, beautiful children, a happy marriage, and I am truly, truly happy.
What did you learn today??